Be Part of Our Community! – 11 GREAT Reasons to Join PHSS
1. FREE attendance at the influential Annual Members' and Aseptic Processing Conference
Meet, network and explore issues with like-minded professionals and global experts at annual conference events featuring key notes from the world’s leading authorities in healthcare technologies.
2. Access to an annual members' Hot Topic Conference
Discuss emerging specialist technologies and regulatory changes with knowledgeable individuals from across the pharmaceutical and healthcare sciences industries.
3. Quarterly digital copy of the highly-commended EJPPS Journal
Catch up with original scientific technical papers, editorials and reviews on subjects that cover all aspects of the pharmaceutical and healthcare sciences; or submit your own original research for peer-review and publication for the benefit of other industry professionals.
4. PHSS-exclusive monthly regulatory updates
Receive an essential synopsis of the most current regulatory updates, plus links to important worldwide information, straight to your inbox every month.
5. Access to QP forum and annual QP workshop
Share ideas and professional challenges with qualified colleagues from all over the world.
6. 30 day free digital access to the latest Technical Monographs
Benefit from MHRA- or FDA- reviewed guidance in specialist areas.
7. Access to an extensive document library including white papers, Impact papers and process discussions
Gain information at your fingertips.
8. Webinars on Sterilisation, Disinfection and Sanitisation
Update your knowledge with expert led webinars that you can attend remotely from the comfort of your office.
9. Substantial discounts on professional publications
Save money on publications to inform and guide your professional practice.
10. Access to industry experts with a wealth of technical knowledge
Connect and engage with professionals who understand your challenges and can help you solve them.
11. Opportunities to network with other industry professionals
Find collaborators, solution providers, and consultants to help you; or be found by organisations needing your expertise.
Here at the PHSS, we offer three methods of payments.
Credit Card - The credit card is fully complaint by Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
Invoice - This provides an Invoice for payment by cheque or directly into the bank account, the bank account details are found at the bottom of the invoice.
Standing Order - You are not entering into a contract there is no minimum term. Standing order is simply used to reduce our admin fees. All bank account details can be found at the bottom of the invoice, which we would suggest you select when joining and please use your as Reference for payment membership number which is found in your profile in the members area. Simply set this up with your bank, you need the sort code, account number and reference (Membership ID)
02/03/2017Latest Edition EJPPS Volume 21 issue 4
23/01/2017PHSS Annex 1 Impact Statement 2017